Monday, July 12, 2010

The hard exam


After seeing the schedual of the exam, all my friends felt so suprised because of the exam coming soon without informing a week in advance. Everyone sighed with the the sad face...I was too. In fact, studying in this class we always have the test especially at the weekend so that all of us draw much attention to it by ignoring the big final exam for finishing our class preparation and the exam to enter class for scholarship. We rested only a week to review many many lessons of 5 main subjects which is usually given at least a month for preparation. However, we couldn't change anything but only one we can is revision and planning time as much saving as we could. I really felt stressful at that time in case that I have lack of understanding many lessons esp for microeconmie and cost accounting...ONe thing to motivate myselt was trying my best. Anything happening later, I would be able to accept in the pattern of my best effort. A week had passed, the exam came. We all really concern with the first exam,programming,which we studied only the theory....at the end, an exam passed...another one came instead..until the 12th Monday the big one came. This included two type of exam,French literature and Economics. Only seeing the first type, I felt I couldn't get top score because I missunderstanded the topic for writing..the rest one is Economics including logic,maths,general culture,statistics and account. Oh my god, how difficult it was...MY Brain started boiling...Anyway,now all cp are on the vacation and wait for the result..I dont expect for the good one,,,sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment