Monday, July 12, 2010

Business Opportunity


One day, I went to hang out with my friends..It has been so far that I have never had fun with my old friends at high school. We were all so happy..Besides this, I started noticing about the business opportunity in my province. One thing that impressed me is that a small simple restaurant. I really love that place where it was so quiet and not many people were there. Looking side by side, I had known that most of them were concentrating on the chess..sometime they took up their drink and go on with their IQ game. I asked my friend "That chess is free?". Then,she answered is Yeah..she said I was really far from the outdoor event. I replied to her"sure,this is because my busy class preparation exploiting my time". We kept on chatting many things as we had never met before. Nearby my table, I saw a young couple surfing the internet together. I raised one more question to her again "Does it has the wireless?"..my friend blammed me at that time" how missunderstanded you are"..I didn't care but I laughed...I saw that couple having fun together..Immediately,I turned back ,which drawed my attension. It was the big board that was full of the sticker. I stood up and walked straight to it. What I saw was many quotes sticking with untidy order. I came to my table and went on asking my friend again"Why are there many stickers on that?" both of her ignored my question so that I walked to that board again..fortunately, I saw a guy choosing a pink sticker from the busket and started writing his own quote...I wanted to write as well but I waited to see his sample first. After finishing, he looked at me with a short question" you don't write?"..I said"you first"...he left and I started to see what that guy said...what a suprise,...he wrote" Today I see a girl who names Panha Somonich,though,I tried to delay the time to stand near her,she still doesn't recognise me...but long time no see her since we have left each other after the oustanding exam at Siem Riep Province in 2005, she is more beautiful"...I smiled with the regretful thinking....a few moment later, I backed to my place...It started raining..a heavy rain..we all stucked here..during waiting,my friend played chess but I were free cos I couldn't play. I still thought about that guy...immediately, I heard a song in the film of Boy Over Flower"starlight tears"...oh la la,..I felt romantic..I looked outside the mirror wall with the bamboo plant in front...I really know that what kind of my business opportunity...

No comments:

Post a Comment