Monday, July 12, 2010

Filière Speciale Classe


I am here to promote many things about the special class at the Royal University of Laws and Economics. Actually, now we all are on the vacation after passing the hard final exam a week ago. A year has gone with large amount of activities which have been drawed my impression. As I have passed, this class has taught me how difficult it is and how to develope myself more than nowadays. Before I have never dreamed for reexam for anycase,contrastly, now all of that come to me...I ask myselt" This is the effective result getting from this class"...but until now,I got to notice that be failure is a really good lesson to chang all my old point of view,especially the spirit of fearing failure...though I couldn't sucess in what I have planned in this year, I still have a wonderful lesson to make me more agressive..this lesson will be showed by all activities in my favourite class"Class Preparation in french cooperation".

No comments:

Post a Comment